As you can imagine, giving away my music isn’t the greatest business model (well – it’s not supposed to be), and I do have rent to pay and coffee to buy. Oh, the humanity.
So, if you find yourself using my music in your project, or enjoying my music in any way, AND have a few dollars to spare – feel free to donate. There is no obligation, but know that all contributions will be greatly appreciated.
You can now donate in the following ways:
- As a one-off donation through PayPal or Ko-Fi
- As a continuing donation using Patreon. As a patron, you can also get access to special rewards:
- 7 days early access to new library releases
- Your name listed as a supporter on new releases
- Exclusive access to high resolution 24-bit .WAV files for library tracks
- Exclusive access to Patreon-only music content, including ongoing music for scoring projects, such as my score for ‘Falling Frontier’.